We clean all types of area rugs such as: Oriental, Wool, Silk, Antique, Sisal, Bear Skin,Fur, Sheepskin, and All Others..
We appreciate the value you place on your rugs and the fact that they deserve to be regularly and carefully maintained. Atlanta based Mr. Steam knows that professional rug cleaning doesn’t just restore a rug’s beauty, but it also removes dirt, grit, mites, and bacteria that can drastically shorten a rug’s life. When it comes to rug cleaning in Atlanta GA, Mr. Steam aims to restore appearance, longevity, and safety.
Known for quality rug cleaning, Atlanta residents can trust all their cleaning to Mr. Steam. We clean all kinds of area rugs including wool, silk, antique, sisal, bear skin, fur, sheepskin, oriental rug and all others. Trained in Oriental rug cleaning, Atlanta homeowners are assured our technicians can be trusted with their most expensive carpentry. Because our technique is effective, yet gentle, our technicians can clean virtually any texture with impressive results.
We are very careful to treat all rugs in a different way from all other floor coverings – with loose surface dirt being removed first.
Because rugs consist of special, fine fabrics, we at Mr. Steam appreciate how important it is to treat them with very special care, which is precisely what we do. Your rugs are an important part of your home and business.
90% of the time we clean on location.
Off site: we pick up and deliver.
Our rug cleaning Atlanta service includes:
- Pre-inspection and deep vacuuming to remove embedded soils/sand.
- Heated pre-treatment for heavy soil and spots removal.
- Deep steam process, shampoo or solvent based hand cleaning. a warm mild cleaning solution PH balanced for your rug, which will prevent shrinkage or permanent damage to your rug’s natural fibers and elements.
- Hand cleaning and brushing of fringes.
- Rapid, controlled speed drying to preserve the strength and form of your rug (using a commercial grade fan)
The rug cleaning Atlanta homeowners receive does not end when the steam machine turns off. We also offer you the ability to preserve your rug through the application of a rug protector. The advantages of a rug protector include:
- Helps protect against both oil and water based stains
- Helps rug fibers resist soiling
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains
- Helps stains release more easily when rugs are cleaned
- Helps rugs stay cleaner longer
- Helps protect rugs from colored drinks, soft drinks and frozen treats
Area Rug Cleaning Tips
If you take proper care of your area rug you will increase its life and appearance. We recommend the following tips for the care of your area rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly to remove any loose soil, and take special care when you vacuum the fringe and edges.
- Area rugs should be vacuumed regularly at least once a week.
- Some throw rugs, especially bathroom rugs, can be washed in a washing machine.
- Rotate your rugs to insure even wear, rotate your rugs once every 6 to 12 months.
- Use an anti-slip grip underlay beneath your area rugs to help them stay in place. This will cause them to wear better.
- If your rugs get a spot blot up excess liquid with a paper towel immediately. Use a hairdryer to dry the cleaned area. If you succeed at removing the spot in that area, proceed to clean the rest. If your effort is not successful, call Mr. Steam for advice.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s recommended cleaning methods in order to prevent warranty invalidation and damage to your rug. Have a professional deep-clean your rug often. Although several cleaning methods will work, in order to prevent fast re-soiling, it is important to completely remove all cleaning agents.
*We run one person crews, so we ask that you move the furniture that you want moved. If you need us to move the furniture please let us know ahead of time so we can send a two-person crew (additional fee applied)
**We do not move large or heavy furniture like pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, large beds or other similarly heavy items. We also do not move electronics.
***Due to liability concerns, we do not move items on or to hardwood floors surfaces.