Mr. Steam is a growing Atlanta based business seeking a Salesman Administrator. We provide full carpet and upholstery steam cleaning services, focusing on attention to detail and ensuring outstanding customer experiences. We are looking to grow and take the right candidate with us on the journey!
The ideal candidate works well autonomously while serving the needs of the team. As Mr. Stream's first point of contact, for both customers and technicians, the Officer Manager must be professional, adept at problem solving, dependable and attentive to the needs of our clients and business partners.
The candidate fulfills the roles of receptionist / customer service representative, and administrative lead to operations including but not limited to; scheduling service appointments with customers, dispatching technicians and administrative duties such as project tracking, payment collection, etc.
We are looking for an innovative individual capable of creating and managing practical systems to improve our efficiency and effectiveness. As our client concierge, the Office Manager must be a team player dedicated to serving clients with respect, compassion, and warmth.
Work from your home near Atlanta, Georgia.
Candidates are asked to email resumes.
- A minimum of 1 year office administration or management in a professional office environment.
- Management of Customer and technician scheduling, including confirmations, follow-up correspondence, etc.
- Scheduling service calls with customers, dispatching technicians along with some administrative duties.
- Project management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle logistical challenges, and multi-task under pressure.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new software programs: Quick Books, Calendar, Scheduling Software etc.
- Applicants must have a valid Georgia Driver's License and are submitted to a criminal background check.
Please write a very good cover letter with an authentic expression of who you are and what attracts you to Mr. Steam that puts you ahead of the rest of the applicants.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org